contact me:
itsybitsyposesphotography@hotmail.com
972-922-1263

welcome to my itsy bitsy preview blog. following each session my clients will get a preview of their fabulous itsy bitsy poses within 24 hours of their session. enjoy these previews and visit my website for future session bookings.

http://itsybitsyposesphotography.com

3.27.2011

my two older itsy bitsy's

my kids are so funny. they know when i get out my camera that it is pictures time. so today when i got it out and all charged up for a session i have this afternoon, corbin says " mommy i want to take pictures." great, i thought in my head :) and of course i took advantage of this opportunity. ( happy kids) although, cam man was asleep the other two were up for some pictures. they were so cute together and it was actually pretty fun watching them interact together. they were really into the kissing pictures which was really cracking me up. my husband made the comment that it is wrong looking bc kenz is holding his face. i personally think it is so sweet. she loves her brother so much! man o man i love these kids!






2 comments:

Kristin Michelle said...

OMG!!! These are all so cute! When you print these I want some!!

The Sotos said...

These pictures are so freakin cute!!!!!