contact me:
itsybitsyposesphotography@hotmail.com
972-922-1263

welcome to my itsy bitsy preview blog. following each session my clients will get a preview of their fabulous itsy bitsy poses within 24 hours of their session. enjoy these previews and visit my website for future session bookings.

http://itsybitsyposesphotography.com

3.23.2011

Sometimes Color is over-rated...

Thanks Heather for letting us borrow these fab outfits for Tay's pics. Sometimes color can be over-rated is my title today bc seriously, these are great in black/ white! Of course, baby Tatum is so photogenic. Great job Tay!


oh and I am sure my sis N law is going to kill me for this crying pic but i love these :) if you don't have pictures of them crying, you will forget what they looked like when they get older.



1 comment:

Mimi said...

OH MY GOODNESS...how ADORABLE our little Tatum is! Love every single one of them...such a personality! Love love love her!